Terms & Conditions
- User should report to the venue 15 prior to the booking time in case of paid online booking.
- If the booking is made online but not paid, the user is requested to come 30 minutes prior to the booking time.
- Criczone will hold the booked slot for 15 minutes after the booking time for all paid bookings, if the user does not show up for 15 minutes post the booking time, Criczone may provide the slot to anyone else, unless user has informed the Criczone representative for the delay.
- All fees collected are for 1-hour session unless specifically mentioned in the service.
- Fees should be paid online or in cash before the session commences.
- No refund policy, however, the booking can be cancelled to be reschedule within 2 weeks of the original book – slots subject to availability.
- Criczone shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage to any property of members or their guests, including their automobiles, phones, or any other personal belongings.
- Any member who is loud, offensive, bothersome to other members or behaves otherwise in an unbecoming manner or who is cited for infraction of rules and regulations may be suspended or expelled from the Criczone premises.
- There will be NO SMOKING and NO ALCHOHOL permitted on the Criczone premises
- All users, members and guests must sign in at the reception desk upon entering the premises.
- Criczone is not responsible for Lost and Found items. Items found are immediately placed in public lost-and-found
- Criczone holds a right to reserve “RIGHTS OF ADMISSION” & reserves the right to “TERMINATE A MEMBERSHIP” as and when the management deems
- We are committed to providing a safe environment and strict action in accordance with law will be taken against anyone found guilty under sexual harassment behaviour. For any complaint under sexual harassment behaviourat the premises, you can reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Any damages to Criczone facilities or property or the property of any user or members caused by another user or member or his/her guest, is the sole responsibility of the offending member. All costs of damages and repairs will have to be borne by the offending member. In case the member does not compensate Criczone for the same within 15 days from the date of written notice, Criczone is obligated to take necessary legal actions.
- Criczone will not be responsible for any injury major or minor caused at the premises knowingly or unknowly.
WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT
You (user, member and all guests) agree that if you engage in any physical exercise or activity or use any facility on the premises, you do so at your own risk and assume the risk of any and all injury and/or damage while engaging in any physical exercise or activity or use of any facility on the premises. Your assumption of risk includes, without limitation, your use of any exercise equipment (mechanical or otherwise), equipment in the facility. User/Member agrees to assume the risk in his or her participation in any activity, self-practice and coaching. You agree that you are voluntarily participating in the aforementioned activities and using the Criczone’s facilities and premises and assume all risk of injury, illness, damage, or loss to you or your property that might result, including, without limitation, any loss or theft of any personal property or even death. You agree on behalf of yourself (and all your personal representatives, heirs, executors, administrators, agents, and assigns) to release and discharge Criczone (and our affiliates, employees, agents, representatives, successors, and assigns) from any and all claims or causes of action (known or unknown) arising out of the negligence of Criczone, whether active or passive, or any of its affiliates, employees, agents, representatives, successors and assigns. This waiver and release of liability includes, without limitation, injuries which may occur as a result of (a) your use of any exercise equipment or facilities which may malfunction or break, (b) Criczone’s improper maintenance of any exercise equipment or facilities, (c) Criczone’s negligent instruction or supervision, including personal training, and (d) you slipping and falling while on the facility or any portion of the premises for any reason, including Criczone’s negligent inspection or maintenance of its facility. By execution of this agreement, you hereby agree to indemnity and hold harmless Criczone from any loss, liability, damage, or cost Criczone may incur due to your presence at the Criczone facility. You further expressly agree that the foregoing release, waiver, and indemnity agreement is intended to be broad and inclusive as permitted by the law in the Courts of India and that if any portion thereof is held invalid, it is agreed that the balance shall, notwithstanding, continue in full legal force and effect. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE CAREFULLY READ THIS WAIVER AND RELEASE AND FULLY UNDERSTAND THAT IT IS A RELEASE OF LIABILITY, AND EXPRESS ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT. YOU ARE AWARE AND AGREE THAT BY EXECUTING THIS WAIVER AND RELEASE, YOU ARE GIVING UP YOUR RIGHT TO BRING A LEGAL ACTION OR ASSERT A CLAIM AGAINST CRICZONE FOR ITS NEGLIGENCE, OR FOR ANY DEFECTIVE PRODUCT ON ITS PREMISES. YOU HAVE READ AND VOLUNTARILY SIGNED THE WAIVER AND RELEASE AND FURTHER AGREE THAT NO ORAL REPRESENTATIONS, STATEMENTS, OR INDUCEMENT APART FROM THE FOREGOING WRITTEN AGREEMENT HAVE BEEN MADE.
These provisions of this contract are severable and if any provision is determined to be illegal or unenforceable, the remaining provisions and any partially enforceable provisions shall nevertheless be enforceable. The Criczone’s failure to enforce any remedy or provisions in this contract shall not be constructed as a waiver of such remedy or provision. VIII. GOVERNING LAW
This agreement shall be constructed in accordance with the laws of the City with jurisdiction and venue deemed proper in the city as it appears in the address of Criczone on page 1 only.